How Trithor Works
WHAT IS TRITHOR
TRITHOR is an exceptionally tough and flexible termite security system, with proven performance that doesn't cost the earth.
- Our unique Thermo-compression Technology™ then locks the deltamethrin into the inner core before it is laminated top and bottom with a rugged plastic membrane. TRITHOR holds the peak Platinum Health (PHD Asthma & Allergy) qualification.
- Low in toxicity to warm-blooded animals, though deadly to termites and other insects. Better yet, deltamethrin both kills and strongly deters termites.
- The inner core forming the core of TRITHOR adds to the durability and effectiveness of TRITHOR Termite Protection.
- Structured to prevent termites from penetrating past or through the product.
- The upper blue plastic layer is thicker and provides an additional benefit by serving as a moisture vapour barrier or damp-proof course.
- The bottom yellow plastic layer prevents the deltamethrin from leaching into the environment, thereby ensuring that it remains locked safely away from any soil organisms and soil moisture.
TRITHOR IS A PHYSICAL TERMITE SECURITY SYSTEM
TRITHOR deters concealed entry by termites. This is because termites physically can't get through TRITHOR! Tough yet flexible to install due to slimmer and more compacted profile, making it less obtrusive in modern construction designs.
TRITHOR CONTAINS A HIGHLY POTENT TERMITE CONTROL AGENT
Superior performance comes from the use of deltamethrin giving active termite protection. Deltamethrin displays unequalled insecticidal efficacy and repellency and deltamethrin is three times more insecticidally potent than bifenthrin.
TRITHOR IS SAFER TO USE AND BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The polymers used in TRITHOR are inedible to termites and, since TRITHOR also acts as a moisture barrier, it further reduces the attractiveness of a property to termites. In the unlikely event that any termites should penetrate the bottom plastic layer, they meet with the deadly (to termites) deltamethrin, ensuring their rapid demise... and since the deltamethrin remains safely sealed within the inner core, it does not get into the environment.
TRITHOR IS GREEN TAG CERTIFIED
TRITHOR poses no risk to homeowners, construction workers or the environment. It is ideal for use in sensitive environments and in allergy-free housing.
TRITHOR is so suited to securing properties against termites, it is protecting more than 100,000 homes and buildings in Australia, SE Asia, the Middle East and Europe, with numbers growing daily.
Find TRITHOR on www.globalgreentag.com as part of the Green Tag Certified